Representing Juveniles In Virginia

I have more than 10 years of experience representing juveniles facing criminal charges. I understand the serious repercussions you or your child can face. I am dedicated to finding the best outcome, and I will work hard to protect your future.

I Understand The Juvenile Justice System

The Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice handles criminal cases involving juveniles under the age of 18 in most cases. The juvenile justice system is complex. You need a lawyer who understands the system and knows what steps to take at every turn. I know how juvenile cases are viewed and what options are available to reduce the impact on my client's future.

I have experience representing juveniles facing a variety of criminal offenses. Juveniles may be able to have their records sealed, which means any convictions will not be listed on their public records. I will carefully review your case to see what options are available for reducing the charges, getting the charges dismissed or keeping a conviction off your record.

Tried As A Juvenile Or An Adult?

Juveniles can be tried as adults for certain crimes such as murder or rape. This could result in you being sentenced to regular jail instead of a juvenile detention center. These charges are severe. I can guide you through this process and explore all options to get the case tried in the juvenile justice system.

The penalties for juvenile offenses can vary per case. In some cases, you may just receive a slap on the wrist, while other offenses can result in drastic penalties. As your attorney, I will explain your charges and what options are available to reduce the penalties. I will always be straightforward and honest about your specific situation. You deserve an attorney you can trust, and at my law firm, that is exactly what you will get.

Don't Let One Mistake Ruin Your Future. Contact Me.

Your future depends on the outcome of your criminal case. I am committed to helping you find the best possible outcome. To schedule a free initial consultation, contact me online. You can also call me at 540-369-6430 or my cellphone at 703-608-2167.